IDFTP.connect Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer,

2007-03-21 05:09:00 PM
delphi86
I am finding the following problem, Indy10 (10.1.5) with Delphi 2006 Pro.
ex.
idftp.connect;
"show error"
at the moment of the logon it gives back
"Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer"
this happens alone with some server ftp, with other serveur ftp all ok .
I have tested all server with some client ftp and all ok
thanks, Antonio Vinci

Re:IDFTP.connect Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer,

"Antonio Vinci" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
idftp.connect;
"show error"

at the moment of the logon it gives back
"Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer"
The FTP server is forcibly closing the connection in an ungraceful
manner.
Gambit

Re:IDFTP.connect Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer,

A way exists in order to resolve this problem ?
because others client ftp do not have this problem
Tanks Antonio Vinci

>idftp.connect;
>"show error"
>
>at the moment of the logon it gives back
>"Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer"

The FTP server is forcibly closing the connection in an ungraceful
manner.

Gambit

Re:IDFTP.connect Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer,

I am using the latest Indy 10, Delphi 5. Often I get this 10054 error. Close
my app and reopen.
How can I find out why this is happening so often?