Select It! 2.97 (SQL editor)

2003-08-08 10:08:41 PM
delphi269
Take a look at it, that is a SQL editor and manager that we're developing in
Delphi and today we use here at the company, instead of Database Explorer,
Query Analyzer, SQL Plus, isql's... We're accepting suggestions to improve
it!
SQL editor (Delphi-like) and database manager for Oracle, MS-SQL, CA-Ingres,
InterBase, Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Shows table structures, indexes, execution plans, and more!
- Syntax highlight according to database.
- Easy and intuitive - do not lose your query anymore when the client or
server "freezes"!
- Features "CTRL+Space" with customizable commands and available tables of
an alias.
- Accepts ":" parameters and multiple instructions ";".
- Auto-creates SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE queries.
- Generates insert script of a given populated table.
- Result-set in grid or plain text.
- Exports to RTF or HTML.
- Instantly changes language to english, french or portuguese.
Screenshot:
www.geocities.com/rodrigo_hjort/sel/sel_13.gif
Home Page:
www.geocities.com/rodrigo_hjort/sel/
Download:
www.geocities.com/rodrigo_hjort/sel/sel297.zip
Best regards,
Rodrigo Hjort
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Actumplus Soluções Tecnológicas
www.actumplus.com.br
Curitiba, PR, Brazil

Re:Select It! 2.97 (SQL editor)

"Rodrigo Hjort" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Take a look at it, that is a SQL editor and manager that we're developing
in
Delphi and today we use here at the company, instead of Database Explorer,
Query Analyzer, SQL Plus, isql's... We're accepting suggestions to improve
it!
To what end? Is this going to be an open source project, a commercial
product beta, a free program w/o source?
(and your geocities account has gone over its transfer limit already)
bobD

Re:Select It! 2.97 (SQL editor)

"Rodrigo Hjort" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
We're accepting suggestions to improve it!
Two suggestions:
1) SQL beautifier. Everyone needs one of those.
2) Better web host. Geocities just ran out of bandwidth for you.
free.prohosting.com/
Cheers,
Ignacio

Re:Select It! 2.97 (SQL editor)

Rodrigo Hjort writes:
Take a look at it, that is a SQL editor and manager that we're
developing in
Please make such announcements only to the thirdparty groups, not to
this newsgroup. This newsgroup is for technical questions only.
Thank you!
Delphi/InterBase Weblog : delphi.weblogs.com
InterBase in Multi-tier World -- Use multiple RDMs, IB features in
your appserver: delphi.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$195

Re:Select It! 2.97 (SQL editor)

Re:Select It! 2.97 (SQL editor)

Thanks, Ignacio!
I've just signed up to ProHosting!
Regards,
Rodrigo Hjort
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Curitiba, PR, Brazil
"Ignacio Vazquez" <ivazquezATorioncommunications.com>escreveu na mensagem