Where's RegisterCustomModule in Delphi 8?

2004-05-18 08:59:22 PM
delphi48
I'm trying to write a module creator that creates a datamodule
descendent.
The module creator is written using Delphi 8, to target Delphi 8.
However I can not seem to find RegisterCustomModule in
Borland.Studio.ToolsAPI...
Does anyone know what I can do?

Re:Where's RegisterCustomModule in Delphi 8?

On Tue, 18 May 2004 20:59:22 +0800, Chee Wee
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
However I can not seem to find RegisterCustomModule in
Borland.Studio.ToolsAPI...
Found it in Borland.Vcl.Design.DesignIntf in Borland.Vcl.Design.dll

Re:Where's RegisterCustomModule in Delphi 8?

Chee Wee wrote on Tue, 18 May 2004 20:59:22 +0800 ...
Does anyone know what I can do?
No, but if you find out I'd love to know.
Marc Rohloff
marc rohloff at bigfoot dot com