How to pass two dates to a query tbl into a quick report form

Hi all...

ive tried to pass a period of time to a query table in a quick report
form but i got no result.

What i really want to do is to call a dialog form, let the user input
two Dates in there and pass them to a query table into a quick report
form.  Is it possible ?  Any ideas about to do this ?

So please help me !

ps: reply directly to my e-mail address.

Re:How to pass two dates to a query tbl into a quick report form

You might want to tray using the SQL "Parameters" property.  It is a
feature by which you are using a variable (parameter) in your SQL
statement.

On Tue, 19 May 1998 14:08:24 GMT, quei...@goldnet.com.br (Gilson

Queiroz) wrote:
>Hi all...

>ive tried to pass a period of time to a query table in a quick report
>form but i got no result.

>What i really want to do is to call a dialog form, let the user input
>two Dates in there and pass them to a query table into a quick report
>form.  Is it possible ?  Any ideas about to do this ?

>So please help me !

>ps: reply directly to my e-mail address.

Other Threads