EndDrag bug in D3?

Hey, you taught me something new! Did not know
that I could end a bad drag with the Esc key.  Tried
it out and it worked.  I always dumped a bad drag by
dragging it to someplace that could not accept it.
I'm going to do a mini-survey of my programming
friends to see if they knew this.  I bet they don't.
I guess I should go back and add that to my drags.