Delphi6: where is DesignEditors.dcu (or Proxies.dcu)?

hi all:
  I want to use TStringProperty which
defined in DesignEditors. But I can not
compile because of missing some of files
needed. there is an example:
in \Borland\Delphi6\Demos\WebSnap\ActionField, if you try
to compile DclActionField.dpk, you can find that DesignIntf
not found, if you copy all this source file from
Borland\Delphi6\Source\ToolsAPI,
(or point a search path to there)
you can find that Proxies.dcu can not be found.
how to resolve this problem?

Re:Delphi6: where is DesignEditors.dcu (or Proxies.dcu)?

Xie Bingpeng,

This should help:

Ken
---
Ken White
kwh...@adpsi.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi and C++ Builder
http://www.adpsi.com

"Xie Bingpeng" <bp...@attn.com.cn> wrote in message

> hi all:
>   I want to use TStringProperty which
> defined in DesignEditors. But I can not
> compile because of missing some of files
> needed. there is an example:
> in \Borland\Delphi6\Demos\WebSnap\ActionField, if you try
> to compile DclActionField.dpk, you can find that DesignIntf
> not found, if you copy all this source file from
> Borland\Delphi6\Source\ToolsAPI,
> (or point a search path to there)
> you can find that Proxies.dcu can not be found.
> how to resolve this problem?

Other Threads