Urgent !How to view and save jpeg picture from dataset

HI all,
    I get problem in using Jpeg Picture.
    I have try to use DbJpegimage component to solve this problem ,in
parodox it is ok, but in mssql7 ,sometime it will show error message "
premature end of JPEG file", why? How to solve it. And what else way to
view and save jpeg picture from dataset.
    Urgent !Thanks for any help!

Steven Chow
dgste...@163.net

Re:Urgent !How to view and save jpeg picture from dataset

Check the SQL Server documentation, my guess is that you are hitting a
blob size limit.

Juan

dgste...@163.net wrote:

> HI all,
>     I get problem in using Jpeg Picture.
>     I have try to use DbJpegimage component to solve this problem ,in
> parodox it is ok, but in mssql7 ,sometime it will show error message "
> premature end of JPEG file", why? How to solve it. And what else way to
> view and save jpeg picture from dataset.
>     Urgent !Thanks for any help!

> Steven Chow
> dgste...@163.net

Re:Urgent !How to view and save jpeg picture from dataset

Would you please tell me where can I find DBJpegImage component?

--
Chan Chu Man.

Other Threads