Board index » delphi » Emulate rotating image in top right corner of IE browser window

Emulate rotating image in top right corner of IE browser window

The standard IE browser window has a rotating IE/world image in its top
right corner on the same line as the menu bar.

Does anybody know how to setup an equivalent rotating image in a Delphi
form, so that the image appears on the same vertical line as the menu? Are
there any components out there that do this sort of thing?

 

Re:Emulate rotating image in top right corner of IE browser window


Quote
"davout" <dav...@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:3cd640d3$1_1@dnews...
> The standard IE browser window has a rotating IE/world image in its top
> right corner on the same line as the menu bar.

> Does anybody know how to setup an equivalent rotating image in a Delphi
> form, so that the image appears on the same vertical line as the menu? Are
> there any components out there that do this sort of thing?

Use a TAnimate control

Full example of a web browser with this feature in the "Demos\Coolstuf"
folder.

Cheers,

Kevin

Re:Emulate rotating image in top right corner of IE browser window


That's not quite the same.

In IE they have the rotated image positioned in the top right hand corner -
on the same line as the menu bar.

Quote
"Kevin S." <ess.m...@ecostatsnono.com> wrote in message

news:3cd65335_1@dnews...
Quote

> "davout" <dav...@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message

news:3cd640d3$1_1@dnews...
Quote
> > The standard IE browser window has a rotating IE/world image in its top
> > right corner on the same line as the menu bar.

> > Does anybody know how to setup an equivalent rotating image in a Delphi
> > form, so that the image appears on the same vertical line as the menu?
Are
> > there any components out there that do this sort of thing?

> Use a TAnimate control

> Full example of a web browser with this feature in the "Demos\Coolstuf"
> folder.

> Cheers,

> Kevin

Re:Emulate rotating image in top right corner of IE browser window


Quote
davout wrote:
> That's not quite the same.

> In IE they have the rotated image positioned in the top right hand corner -
> on the same line as the menu bar.

Don't use a TMainMenu, create a menu from a TToolBar and add it to a coolbar
band.  Then it will look like IE.

Do a search for TMenuBar on google.  This is a menu that's built from a toolbar
control.

Re:Emulate rotating image in top right corner of IE browser window


In article <3CD6C8B9.185E0...@govst.edu>, M-Pat...@govst.edu says...

Quote
> davout wrote:

> > That's not quite the same.

> > In IE they have the rotated image positioned in the top right hand corner -
> > on the same line as the menu bar.

> Don't use a TMainMenu, create a menu from a TToolBar and add it to a coolbar
> band.  Then it will look like IE.

Here's the link for TMenubar:

http://www.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/download_files/menubar.zip

Other Threads