CPP Builder and Win95

I downloaded the Beta version of CPP builder from the Borland Site.

The problem is that it keeps always crashing under Windows 95.

Has anyone had this problem?

regards

Sam

Re:CPP Builder and Win95

Sam,

> I downloaded the Beta version of CPP builder from the Borland Site.

> The problem is that it keeps always crashing under Windows 95.

> Has anyone had this problem?

Not me - its worked a treat since I downloaded it.

Mark Eve.

Re:CPP Builder and Win95

Sam Topalian wrote:
> The problem is that it keeps always crashing under Windows 95.

C++ Builder works fine for me under Win 95.

Neil

Re:CPP Builder and Win95

Works greats and looks great for me!

Sam Topalian <samir_topal...@invest.amp.com.au> wrote in article
<32FEB3BB.6...@invest.amp.com.au>...

> I downloaded the Beta version of CPP builder from the Borland Site.

> The problem is that it keeps always crashing under Windows 95.

> Has anyone had this problem?

> regards

> Sam

Re:CPP Builder and Win95

> The problem is that it keeps always crashing under Windows 95.
> Has anyone had this problem?

What version of windows95 are you using?  I've been hearing horror stories
re: win95b.  The only way you can get this version is through OEMs on it's
only on machines that are less than 4 months old.  The other way you may
have this is if you got a copy of win95b somehow.

-Jeff

Re:CPP Builder and Win95

> I downloaded the Beta version of CPP builder from the Borland Site.

> The problem is that it keeps always crashing under Windows 95.

> Has anyone had this problem?

Well depends on what you mean by crashing...

My version has crashed a few times and is full of bugs...but for
pre-release sw its
very stable.
Basically I look forward to the first (.01) upgrade, thats when it will be
an excellent product.

A few observations:
It would be nice if I could use the same VCL for both systems.
The C header 'maker' should be shipped with the final product.
The linker could be a bit quicker...

I have a wish list but I'll bring them to Borlands site.

--
Please note: The from header is changed to stop junk mail.
Reply to is OK.

Eamonn Wallace

Re:CPP Builder and Win95

>What version of windows95 are you using?  I've been hearing horror stories
>re: win95b.  The only way you can get this version is through OEMs on it's
>only on machines that are less than 4 months old.  The other way you may
>have this is if you got a copy of win95b somehow.

        Win95b is also on MSDN.

--
Deploy your Delphi Apps ON the web. No more CGI/HTML. Just Delphi.
Does not require ActiveX or any Plugins.

Other Threads