Combo Boxes and List Boxes

Hello,
I was wondering if it is possible to add items to both of these list items
at runtime.  I'm thinking there is probably a way, but I am just unsure of
how.  Also, there will already be several items in each list, so I need to
know how to add to the end of the list.  Thanks for all the help.

Jeff

Re:Combo Boxes and List Boxes

Jeff Speed wrote:

> Hello,
> I was wondering if it is possible to add items to both of these list items
> at runtime.  I'm thinking there is probably a way, but I am just unsure of
> how.  Also, there will already be several items in each list, so I need to
> know how to add to the end of the list.  Thanks for all the help.

> Jeff

****.Items.Add('My item');

Alex
--