Running stored proc from TUpdateSQL

 I like the TUpdateSQL component a lot.  It helped me get around a lot of
problems.  What I'd like to do, however, is to substitue a call to a stored
proc rather than an Insert, Delete or Update statement.  I want to do this
against an Oracle 7.3 database.  I'm not expecting a row set to be returned
so it should be easy.  Only problem is the VCL doesn't allow this.

Does anybody know how to get around this or how to change the VCL to allow
me to do this.  What I'm doing now is setting up triggers on a dummy table.
Thanks.

--
John Parrott
Elysium Financial Systems Inc.