Access violation upon exiting Delphi 4.02 on NTsp4

Every time I exit Delphi 4.02 i get various "Access violations" and errors
reading *.bpl files (usually "coride40.bpl"). I am working on NT 4.0 sp 4.
The problem appears on various computers and reinstalling Delphi did not
help.

Anyone know what might be the reason?

Vedran Matesic
vedran.mate...@usa.net

Re:Access violation upon exiting Delphi 4.02 on NTsp4

Exactly the same thing has been happening to me since I installed SP4.

I have no idea if this also happens with Delphi 4.0 or 4.01 - I had
already upgraded to Delphi 4.02 before I installed SP4.

If you get any e-mailed responses that seem to help you fix this,
please forward them to me if they were not also posted in
comp.lang.pascal.delphi.databases.

Thank you

Rob

--
Rob Stow
rob~s...@SPAMFREEcnnsimail.com

To reply, replace the tilde with a period
and remove the "SPAMFREE".

Re:Access violation upon exiting Delphi 4.02 on NTsp4

You should be very very careful,  D4 is designed to rely on
having at least SP3 (for NT4).
(I'm surprised you're still using SP2.  I found it soooo buggy.)

But I still have to use D3 and haven't experienced your problems
so I can't give any useful help.  :)  (Good luck.)

Rob Stow wrote:
> Exactly the same thing has been happening to me since I installed SP4.

> I have no idea if this also happens with Delphi 4.0 or 4.01 - I had
> already upgraded to Delphi 4.02 before I installed SP4.

> If you get any e-mailed responses that seem to help you fix this,
> please forward them to me if they were not also posted in
> comp.lang.pascal.delphi.databases.

> Thank you

> Rob

> Vedran Matesic wrote:

> > Every time I exit Delphi 4.02 i get various "Access violations" and errors
> > reading *.bpl files (usually "coride40.bpl"). I am working on NT 4.0 sp 4.
> > The problem appears on various computers and reinstalling Delphi did not
> > help.

> > Anyone know what might be the reason?

> > Vedran Matesic
> > vedran.mate...@usa.net

> --
> Rob Stow
> rob~s...@SPAMFREEcnnsimail.com

> To reply, replace the tilde with a period
> and remove the "SPAMFREE".

Other Threads