Bug Master Detail between Query and Table - Access Violation

D7, BDE 5.2,  Paradox

I am testing my application after I compiled it with D7 (it worls fine with
previous version of Delphi 6). I get an access violation in a form when I
perform next on navigator linked to a query  with a simple relation with an
other query and a table.

Query1  Query2  Table1

Query2 linked with Query1 and Table1 linked with Query2.

If I change Table1 with an other query (Query3) always linked it works fine.

I think there is a bug because it in D6 work fine.

P.S. How Can I send a email to Borland Delphi Support ? Which is address ?

Thank You
Best Regards

Re:Bug Master Detail between Query and Table - Access Violation

>I am testing my application after I compiled it with D7 (it worls fine with
>previous version of Delphi 6). I get an access violation in a form when I
>perform next on navigator linked to a query  with a simple relation with an
>other query and a table.
>Query1  Query2  Table1
>Query2 linked with Query1 and Table1 linked with Query2.
>If I change Table1 with an other query (Query3) always linked it works fine.
>I think there is a bug because it in D6 work fine.

I can reproduce this but I have not had time to look into it.  For now I would
say stay with D6

>P.S. How Can I send a email to Borland Delphi Support ? Which is address ?

There isn't an email contact for Delphi support from Borland
Check this url for technical support options
http://www.borland.com/support/index.html

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Bug Master Detail between Query and Table - Access Violation

In article <3df7060...@newsgroups.borland.com>,
vincenzoscarpell...@libero.it says...

> P.S. How Can I send a email to Borland Delphi Support ? Which is address ?

http://qc.borland.com/

Paul Lambadaris
Delta Singular S.A.
mailto : p...@NOSPAMsingular.gr