S.O.S Young Delphi New Assistance A.S.A.P.

hi thanks for reading!!!

My name is Ross. I am 18 years old. I have recently started to work with
Delphi, writing an application for a client of my workplace.

I am almost finished except for a few kinks which I have to work on.

My major problem is that I have to acheive this:

 The program must generate a receipt but (GET THIS) it must also produce
the dollar amount of the cheque in words.

I would your solution for the most efficient way of acheiving this
especially if you know about any components which do this.

Thanks a heap even if you can't help!!

reply to r...@sunbeach.net

Re:S.O.S Young Delphi New Assistance A.S.A.P.

You can do searches for Delphi components at http://developer.href.com.  The
following should do the trick with one caveat.  Try it out.

spellmny.zip (299,047 bytes) This is a component which is used to take a
valid floating point value (NOT a currency
     formatted value) and display the amount as the spoken word. (ver. 1.0,
added 12/7/97, no src., Delphi versions
     available for Delphi 1,2,3 and C++Builder)  by Kim Hovorka

 HTTP://dsp.href.com/ftp/d10share/spellmny.zip

Ross Simmons wrote:
> hi thanks for reading!!!

> My name is Ross. I am 18 years old. I have recently started to work with
> Delphi, writing an application for a client of my workplace.

> I am almost finished except for a few kinks which I have to work on.

> My major problem is that I have to acheive this:

>  The program must generate a receipt but (GET THIS) it must also produce
> the dollar amount of the cheque in words.

> I would your solution for the most efficient way of acheiving this
> especially if you know about any components which do this.

> Thanks a heap even if you can't help!!

> reply to r...@sunbeach.net

Other Threads