Help!TStoredProc & MS SQL Server 6.5

Hi,

I have a stored procedure with complex logic.
I have to use a lot of SELECT-statments and temp tables
to make out the final resoult set.TStoredProc returns
the resoult set of the first SELECT-statment but not
the final resoult set that I really need(the resoult set of the last
SELECT-statment).

What am I missing?

Thanx.

      Y H Chang

Re:Help!TStoredProc & MS SQL Server 6.5

Well I do believe that you can only return one result set out of a
stored proc. I don't knnow how to write a stored proc to return anything
put parameters, so I can't help you on the syntax of your proc...

Re:Help!TStoredProc & MS SQL Server 6.5

DELPHI supports only one result set from stored proc. You can try to
workaround this problem by using UNION e.t.c

T.Ramesh.

cxf wrote:
> Hi,

> I have a stored procedure with complex logic.
> I have to use a lot of SELECT-statments and temp tables
> to make out the final resoult set.TStoredProc returns
> the resoult set of the first SELECT-statment but not
> the final resoult set that I really need(the resoult set of the last
> SELECT-statment).

> What am I missing?

> Thanx.

>       Y H Chang