Grid Component needed

I need a grid component that will allow fields to be check boxes,
combo boxes, etc.  How hard is this to write?  What good ones are
out there?  FYI I'm new to Delphi and have a deadline for a large
program at the end of this month.

Thanks!
awill...@holli.com

Re:Grid Component needed

In article <322B3382.6...@holli.com>, From Allen Willson
<awill...@holli.com>, the following was written:

> I need a grid component that will allow fields to be check boxes,
> combo boxes, etc.  How hard is this to write?  What good ones are
> out there?  FYI I'm new to Delphi and have a deadline for a large
> program at the end of this month.

Take a look at Woll2Woll software at http://www.woll2woll.com.

God Bless,

--
Jay Schwisow j...@weldnet.com
09/04/96 22:10

Re:Grid Component needed

> Try InfoPower 2.0 from woll2woll software, I think it's the best one..

I know that one, but it's not freeware. Does anybody know of something
like InfoPower 2.0 which is freeware?

Thanks,

Bjoern

Re:Grid Component needed

Allen Willson <awill...@holli.com> wrote in article
<322B3382.6...@holli.com>...

> I need a grid component that will allow fields to be check boxes,
> combo boxes, etc.  How hard is this to write?  What good ones are
> out there?  FYI I'm new to Delphi and have a deadline for a large
> program at the end of this month.

> Thanks!
> awill...@holli.com

I bought Turbo Power Software's Orpheus 2.1 some time ago and this has a
grid control that easily supports checkboxes, combo boxes, bitmaps, icons
as well as formatted fields. There are lots of great components and the
source is included. You can download their trial version from
http://www.tpower.com

Other Threads