Q: Need help to add a field by DBIDoRestructure

Hi folks,

i tryed to ad a field to a existing Paradox table, but i suc... :-(
I know that it should work with the DBIDoRestructure function. Is ther
any help or better any source out ther to explain me how it work's?

Pls. eMail me any hint.

Thanks in advance

   Andreas

--
Andreas.Kl...@e2.fh-friedberg.de
Andreas-Kl...@T-Online.De

Re:Q: Need help to add a field by DBIDoRestructure

Hi folks,

i want to ad a field to an existing Paradox table. I tried to use
DBIDoRestructure but i faild.....
I know thaht it should work with this function....
Is ther any help out there? Or any source thaht shows me how it works?

Thanks in advance

  Andreas

--
Andreas.Kl...@e2.fh-friedberg.de