Reportsmith, and SQL-Anywhere via ODBC

We have a Delphi app that works fine to the ODBC-SQLAnywhere database
(as does database Explorer), byt whenever we try to include the database
via a connection in SQLAnywhere Reportsmith crashes with:
The program has performed an illegal operation.... With details
explaining that there was an invalid page fault in module RS_ODBC.dll at
014f:03600517.
Does anybody have any idea what could be the cause?
Has anybody else successfully used Reportsmith with SQLAnywhere via
ODBC?
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Regards,
Phil Abraham

Re:Reportsmith, and SQL-Anywhere via ODBC

Hey, you should change Type=47(Watcom) to Type=55(General ODBC) in
Rptsmith.con. This works.

 Oli :)

Phil Abraham wrote:
> We have a Delphi app that works fine to the ODBC-SQLAnywhere database
> (as does database Explorer), byt whenever we try to include the
> database
> via a connection in SQLAnywhere Reportsmith crashes with:
> The program has performed an illegal operation.... With details
> explaining that there was an invalid page fault in module RS_ODBC.dll
> at
> 014f:03600517.
> Does anybody have any idea what could be the cause?
> Has anybody else successfully used Reportsmith with SQLAnywhere via
> ODBC?
> Any assistance would be appreciated.
> Regards,
> Phil Abraham

Look for the Technical Information  at   http://www.srs-inc.com
download the Patches for Reportsmith and it works fine

Fredy

Other Threads