Units to include in a "global" unit

Hello all,

I'm starting to write my own classes and a "global" unit, which will
contain all the classes, methods, procedures, etc. that I may need in
the future.

What units should I include in the "interface" block?

Thank you,
Eddy

Re:Units to include in a "global" unit

>Hello all,

>I'm starting to write my own classes and a "global" unit, which will
>contain all the classes, methods, procedures, etc. that I may need in
>the future.

>What units should I include in the "interface" block?

>Thank you,
>Eddy

A good place to start would be the form that delphi automatically creates for
you when you choose  New Form.  It includes in there most of the units needed
by the form to use most of Delphi's built in functions and procedures.

Things like:

Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Dialogs.

If you do any database operations then you will want to include Db and
DBTables.

HTH

Michael Glatz
glatzfa...@aol.com