TScrollBox Range question

Hi Folks

I have a ScrollBox on a form and in it I have an Image and a
RxRichEdit. As the user navigates through the table the Image and
RichEdit sizes(heights) will change. I'm trying to set the ScrollBox
range so that both are fully displayed within the ScrollBox with no
ScrollBar on the RichEdit.

Here's my code:

  h := RxRichEdit1.Lines.Count *
         (RxRichEdit1.Font.Size * RxRichEdit1.Font.PixelsPerInch
         div 72);
  ScrollBox1.VertScrollBar.Range := ScriptImage.Height + h;

I'm assuming that the height of the Image + the Height of the RichEdit
font times the number of lines in the RichEdit should be the Range of
the ScrollBox but seems to come up short and I end up with a ScrollBar
on the side of the RichEdit.

I've also tried resetting the height of the Form but still the whole
RichEdit is not fully within the ScrollBox.

  h := RxRichEdit1.Lines.Count *
        (RxRichEdit1.Font.Size * RxRichEdit1.Font.PixelsPerInch
        div 72);
  FormViewer.Height := Panel1.Height + ScriptImage.Height + h;

I've also tried using the Absolute value of the Font Height:

  h := RxRichEdit1.Lines.Count * ABS(RxRichEdit1.Font.Height);
  ScrollBox1.VertScrollBar.Range := ScriptImage.Height + h;

but again the whole RichEdit is not there.

Any ideas how to get both the Image and the RichEdit to be displayed
in the ScrollBox?

Cheers
Don