Unlocking all records before quitting ??

Hi all,

I have made a little input form that does not make use of data-aware
components. (Delphi 3 C/S, Win98 )
I ran it and it crashed. No problem, error found and corrected. But it had
crashed before
the record lock that was set with the Post method was released. I want to
make sure that record locks that are set by the system are released upon
closing the form, so I use the BDE function
BIRelLockRecord( Table1.Handle.True );
I get the compiler message "undeclared identifier "DBIRelLockRecord"). Do I
have to declare an extra unit in the uses clause ? Which one? I can't find
it in the BDE API or Delphi Help

TIA
--
kind regards,

Peter Paul Jansen
BURDOCK Project Consultants B.V.
p...@NOSPAMburdock.com

Re:Unlocking all records before quitting ??

Found it, was BDE
Peter Paul Jansen wrote in message <7d8beo$qi...@zonnetje.NL.net>...
>Hi all,
>  [SNIP]
>I get the compiler message "undeclared identifier "DBIRelLockRecord"). Do I
>have to declare an extra unit in the uses clause ? Which one? I can't find
>it in the BDE API or Delphi Help

>TIA
>--
>kind regards,

>Peter Paul Jansen
>BURDOCK Project Consultants B.V.
>p...@NOSPAMburdock.com

Re:Unlocking all records before quitting ??

Hi!

>I get the compiler message "undeclared identifier "DBIRelLockRecord"). Do I

DbiRelRecordLock, but not DBIRelLockRecord!
To use this function, do:
uses BDE

>have to declare an extra unit in the uses clause ? Which one? I can't find
>it in the BDE API or Delphi Help

   BR, Yuri S.Levashko

Other Threads