Strange dbgrid drawing behavior...

I've been developing an application for a good while now, that uses a
DBGrid.  Recently, the highlight bar for the selected row has begun drawing
INCREDIBLY slow.  It takes about a full second for the row selection bar to
draw!  I have no idea what has changed this, but I've reversed and checked
everything that I can think of.

Anyone seen this before?

Re:Strange dbgrid drawing behavior...

If there's no cure for my ailing dbgrid, does anyone know of a way to
disable that row selection highlight bar?

thanks in advance.

Jaim Huntzinger wrote in message <76ttfa$b3...@forums.borland.com>...
>I've been developing an application for a good while now, that uses a
>DBGrid.  Recently, the highlight bar for the selected row has begun drawing
>INCREDIBLY slow.  It takes about a full second for the row selection bar to
>draw!  I have no idea what has changed this, but I've reversed and checked
>everything that I can think of.

>Anyone seen this before?

Re:Strange dbgrid drawing behavior...

you might try deleting and the recreating the dbgrid as it was before...

Chris.

Jaim Huntzinger <s...@omniweb.org> wrote in message

>If there's no cure for my ailing dbgrid, does anyone know of a way to
>disable that row selection highlight bar?

>thanks in advance.

>Jaim Huntzinger wrote in message <76ttfa$b3...@forums.borland.com>...
>>I've been developing an application for a good while now, that uses a
>>DBGrid.  Recently, the highlight bar for the selected row has begun
drawing
>>INCREDIBLY slow.  It takes about a full second for the row selection bar
>>draw!  I have no idea what has changed this, but I've reversed and checked
>>everything that I can think of.

>>Anyone seen this before?

Other Threads