Board index » delphi » Help?

Help?

Hey all,

I would like to know of a place where I could download turbo pascal?  A
URL, ftp site, anything.

Thanks in advance,

-Bart

 

Re:Help?


Quote
wingerak wrote:
> Hey all,

> I would like to know of a place where I could download turbo pascal?  A
> URL, ftp site, anything.

> Thanks in advance,

> -Bart

Try this:

http://www.spa.org/piracy/homepage.htm

--
Scott Earnest                      | _,-""-_,-""-_,-""-_,-""-_,-""-_,-" |
set...@ix.netcom.com (primary)     | We now return you to our regularly |
siny...@{*word*104}space.org (alternate) | scheduled chaos and mayhem. . . .  |

Re:Help?


Quote
On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, Scott Earnest wrote:
> Try this:

> http://www.spa.org/piracy/homepage.htm

When I saw this I was furious!  How DARE someone put this commercial
software on the web like that -- and especially under such a blatantly
obvious address!

Well, I must say it was a refreshing site to see an anti-piracy page.
This is certianly a good place and one which I will add a pointer to on my
own homepage.

Thanks for the pointer...

Lee

Re:Help?


   If you want download Turbo Pascal, the best URL is
http://your.retailer.com

Quote
winge...@netbistro.com (wingerak) wrote:

>Hey all,

>I would like to know of a place where I could download turbo pascal?  A
>URL, ftp site, anything.

>Thanks in advance,

>-Bart

--

           ___                                              ___
           L_|_                                            _|_J
          ( -O>                                            <O- )
       ___//\J  __________________________________________  L/\\___
      //-,\    |                                          |    /,-\\
     || / \\   L   AVONTURE Christophe (c) AVC Software   J___// \ ||
   _ ''/\/ '---J    Christophe.Avont...@is.belgacom.be    L---' \/\'' _
  / \ //\\.    |__________________________________________|    .//\\ / \
 |_/\'/  ||                                                    ||  \'/\_|
      '   ||_       "Postings are personnal, and don't        _||   '
          |__)         reflect Belgacom's opinion"           (__|

               SWAG: http://www.gdsoft.com/swag/swag.html              

                        ftp://ftp.gdsoft.com/swag/

Re:Help?


"Lee Crites (arl)" <cri...@arlut.utexas.edu> wrote:

Quote
>On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, Scott Earnest wrote:
>> Try this:

>> http://www.spa.org/piracy/homepage.htm
>When I saw this I was furious!  How DARE someone put this commercial
>software on the web like that -- and especially under such a blatantly
>obvious address!

Is there somebody who still understand jokes? :)

Quote
>Well, I must say it was a refreshing site to see an anti-piracy page.
>This is certianly a good place and one which I will add a pointer to on my
>own homepage.
>Thanks for the pointer...
>Lee

Scott, you should add smile next time...

Cheers
  Dmitri

--------------------------------------------------------------
        Shit happens, but why it always happens to us?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dmitri Poujlivyi            mailto:  dmi...@god.bel.alcatel.be
                            http://www.dma.be/p/bewoner/dmitri

Re:Help?


Quote
Scott Earnest <set...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>wingerak wrote:
>> Hey all,

>> I would like to know of a place where I could download turbo pascal?  A
>> URL, ftp site, anything.

>> Thanks in advance,

>> -Bart
>Try this:
>http://www.spa.org/piracy/homepage.htm

Can I download Delphi as well ?

Re:Help?


You're not inciting people to piracy, are you?

Paul

**********************************************
* http://pallando.trin.cam.ac.uk/users/pdm23 *
* mailto:pd...@cam.ac.uk                     *
**********************************************

Other Threads