Passing String Array from VB, then back to VB

How can I pass a string array from withing VB 4.0 16-bit to a Delphi 1.0
DLL, work with the data, and then pass it back to VB?

Thanks!

--
Thomas Jaeger
CZAR Software

Re:Passing String Array from VB, then back to VB

Thomas Jaeger wrote:

> How can I pass a string array from withing VB 4.0 16-bit to a Delphi 1.0
> DLL, work with the data, and then pass it back to VB?

Declare the string parameters ByVal in VB and as PChar in Delphi.

M.

--
Ettertraktet kaffe, er det ekstra god kaffe?

mailto:martin.lars...@delfi-data.msmail.telemax.no
http://www.delfidata.no/users/~martin

Other Threads