Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?

What is the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Borland Pascal
7.1?

Bugfixes?

Could you please also email the answer? Because some messages vanish
very quickly   :)

Thnx in atfanse
+-------------------------------------------------------
+ EMAIL: Ned...@WorldOnline.nl
+ WWW: http://www.worldonline.nl/~nederm
+=======================================================
+ AKA Mighty Research
+
+-------------------------------------------------------
If you got a cool pascal source thingie just give
me an email....

Explorer         [not responding]      arggghhhhhhh

Re:Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?

In article <33747531.2096...@news.worldonline.nl> Ned...@Worldonline.nl (Bas Nedermeijer) writes:
>What is the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Borland Pascal
>7.1?
>Bugfixes?

Greetings,
              Exactly, some bugfixes with the RTL and Turbo Vision ... a new
version of the DPMI server, and I think that's about it.

Carl Eric Codere  (aka Black One)
Pascal and assembly programming
http://www-edu.gel.usherb.ca/codc01

cod...@andrew.sca.usherb.ca (Carl-Eric Codere) wrote:
>In article <33747531.2096...@news.worldonline.nl> Ned...@Worldonline.nl (Bas Nedermeijer) writes:

>>What is the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Borland Pascal
>>7.1?

>>Bugfixes?

>Greetings,
>              Exactly, some bugfixes with the RTL and Turbo Vision ... a new
>version of the DPMI server, and I think that's about it.

And a 16 color bgi vesa driver up to 1280 x 1024.

spa...@umich.edu

Re:Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?

Scott Earnest <set...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

//--
//--> [wayyyyyy too long sig]

Well maybe you right.

//----
//--Scott Earnest        | We now return you to our regularly |
//--set...@ix.netcom.com | scheduled chaos and mayhem. . . .  |

 Ned...@WorldOnline.nl
 WWW: http://www.worldonline.nl/~nederm
 AKA Mighty Research