BDE data losss problem (again sorry ,corrected return e-mail address)

Hi ,

I'va got a strange problem in my application .

I'm writing  an application with a local database implemented with paradox
tables, now the problem is that when the application crashes ( in the IDE
and free under windows NT 95 98) the data that was stored in de database is
lost, i'm not using cashing of any sort that i know of.
I've put all the tables and queries on one datamodule and still i loose my
data....

but the strange thing is that only the data that was stored on the same day
as the crash is lost, older data isn't deleted why ?

I hope that someone out there can help me

Re:BDE data losss problem (again sorry ,corrected return e-mail address)

Have you legal copy of Delphi & BDE? It >>can<< be virus.

Matija

M. Wullink <xxx...@dds.nl> wrote in message

> Hi ,

> I'va got a strange problem in my application .

> I'm writing  an application with a local database implemented with paradox
> tables, now the problem is that when the application crashes ( in the IDE
> and free under windows NT 95 98) the data that was stored in de database
is
> lost, i'm not using cashing of any sort that i know of.
> I've put all the tables and queries on one datamodule and still i loose my
> data....

> but the strange thing is that only the data that was stored on the same
day
> as the crash is lost, older data isn't deleted why ?

> I hope that someone out there can help me

Re:BDE data losss problem (again sorry ,corrected return e-mail address)

M. Wullink, you have sent your message twice and crossposted it both
times into nine (9) newsgroups!

--

Raimo Suonio
raimo.suo...@qdlc.fi (remove spam preventing q)