Interbase Role Support in BDE

I have a query regarding to the roles of Interbase, I know how the roles
are
implemented and the need to pass the user's role to the Interbase DB.

However I am not sure if Borland are going to redevelope the BDE to
allow
the app to do this, I have also heard Interbase is going to allow the
user to have a
default role and will automatically be assigned to this role when logged
in.

Please could someone help me out, it seems like Borland people are
saying
it is a Interbase issue and Interbase is saying it is a BDE issue I
would greatly
appreciate some sort of response to this issue.

Thank You

Adam Sorati
ad...@sgen.com.au