HELP!!!

I am with a great problem.

I am making a system in Delphi 5 Pack 1, IBX 4.52 and IB 6.01.

In a table, I have the following key:
CODE CHAR 10
DATA TIMESTAMP

when I will record, I make the following:
table.FieldByName (' CODIGO'). AsString := "CodigoDigitado ";
table. FieldByName (' DATA'). AsDateTime := now;

and when I make " tabela.post ", it happens the following mistake: I wander:
EIBInterbaseError - > value exceeds the screeches it goes valid you date

if they can me to help,

I thank,

raphael

Re:HELP!!!

Did you notice that "CodigoDigitado" is more than 10 characters?

-Andy

"Raphael" <raph...@mozachi.com.br> wrote in message news:3b2f5af0_1@dnews...
> I am with a great problem.

> I am making a system in Delphi 5 Pack 1, IBX 4.52 and IB 6.01.

> In a table, I have the following key:
> CODE CHAR 10
> DATA TIMESTAMP

> when I will record, I make the following:
> table.FieldByName (' CODIGO'). AsString := "CodigoDigitado ";
> table. FieldByName (' DATA'). AsDateTime := now;

> and when I make " tabela.post ", it happens the following mistake: I
wander:
> EIBInterbaseError - > value exceeds the screeches it goes valid you date

> if they can me to help,

> I thank,

> raphael

Other Threads