Stored Proc w/ MS-SQL 7 = Acess Violation...?

Folks,

I know this has been asked (and I beleive answered) before, but what's the
trick to using TStoredProc w/ MS-SQL 7 w/o getting an access violation?  I'm
using Delphi 4 C/S rel 2, and the gamma SQL-7 driver.

Thanks in adance,

Glenn

Re:Stored Proc w/ MS-SQL 7 = Acess Violation...?

This should be posted in the private field test newsgroup, not here.

>I know this has been asked (and I beleive answered) before, but what's the
>trick to using TStoredProc w/ MS-SQL 7 w/o getting an access violation?
I'm
>using Delphi 4 C/S rel 2, and the gamma SQL-7 driver.

Re:Stored Proc w/ MS-SQL 7 = Acess Violation...?

It works for me. May be something specific to your SP is causing the AV. Can you
send me your SP schema.

T.Ramesh.

Glenn Butler wrote:
> Folks,

> I know this has been asked (and I beleive answered) before, but what's the
> trick to using TStoredProc w/ MS-SQL 7 w/o getting an access violation?  I'm
> using Delphi 4 C/S rel 2, and the gamma SQL-7 driver.

> Thanks in adance,

> Glenn

Other Threads