Urgent , Please help . TPowersock help

Hi

I am trying to receive an unknown length string using read(0) or
capturestring(-1) but it raises exception . For god's sake , do you have a
sample code or please tell me how to do this .

They will kill me if I can not deliver this project . I need proxy support
too ( socks 4 or 5 ). How can I support socks 4 or 5

Sincerely , Siamak

Re:Urgent , Please help . TPowersock help

Siamak,

You might have better luck writing to the developer,
you could try their web site at
http://www.netmastersllc.com/products/FastNet5/

Edwin

--
http://www.batchimage.com Your source for Batch Image Processing
Applications

ed...@iredsoft.comnospam (Edwin Lau) wrote in <39a7942f_2@dnews>:

>You might have better luck writing to the developer,
>you could try their web site at
>http://www.netmastersllc.com/products/FastNet5/

Yeah good luck. They will try to sell you a newer version which wont work
either.

Try Winshoes, Indy or ICS. They are free, come with source, and are
supported.

Indy will be the components that are in Delphi 6.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Nevrona Designs / Team Winshoes
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem. (I suggest Linux)

Other Threads