Changing the drive/directory of an alias

How can I change the drive/directory of an existing alias?

Thanks
Ed Dressel

Re:Changing the drive/directory of an alias

>How can I change the drive/directory of an existing alias?

See the session methods DeleteAlias, AddAilais and AddStandard alias

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Re:Changing the drive/directory of an alias

Opps, I should have emtnioned that this was in D1.

Thanks
Ed Dressel

>>How can I change the drive/directory of an existing alias?

>See the session methods DeleteAlias, AddAilais and AddStandard alias

>--
>Brian Bushay (TeamB)
>Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Other Threads