COM-object in NT Service Problem

Hi, All!
I have a problem when I try to execute some method of my COM-object.

Details:
I have COM-object in NT-Service. From other program I can create instance,
but when i try to execute some method, I get error "Critical Failure".

If I use COM-object in usual application everything OK.
COM-object's description:   TAutoObjectFactory.Create(ComServer,
TTaskRunner, Class_TaskRunner, ciMultiInstance, tmApartment);

Andrey

Re:COM-object in NT Service Problem

<<Andrey Ptashinskiy:
I have COM-object in NT-Service.

I can't answer your question. But here's a couple of sites
you might find helpful:
http://sesqui.mtt.net/delphi/tutorial1/
http://www.aldyn.ru/products/svcom/index.html