Play Wave file with my SB16

I started with programming in Turbo Pascal 7.0
just a few weeks ago and now I came up to a problem
(wich of course is not dealt with in the book I bought).
I wondered how play wave files through my Sound Blaster 16 VE.
Is there some Unit to do this? If so, where can I get it with
FTP.
If you can help me, please send e-mail to:
N.C.deGr...@kub.nl

Niels

Re:Play Wave file with my SB16

In article <N.C.deGraaf.7.304EA...@kub.nl>,

N.C.deGr...@kub.nl (N.C.DE GRAAF) wrote:
>I wondered how play wave files through my Sound Blaster 16 VE.
>Is there some Unit to do this? If so, where can I get it with FTP.

This splendid cite have sources for playing .voc-files, conversion
shouldn't be a problem if you have the SB16 utilities :

URL to open: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html

Turbo Pascal ProgrammersPage (p1 of 17)

   [INLINE] Welcome to...

TURBO
PASCAL
PROGRAMMERS
PAGE

Erik Hjelme      Phone & fax      FidoNet BBS      E-mail
Denmark          +45 36461003     MCUG 2:235/15    hje...@login.dknet.dk

Other Threads