Calling Dos commands from inside a program?

Is it possible to run the dos commands "Del & Move"
from within a pascal program?

ie.  I want to delete and move files on my hard drive,
      but within a pascal program?

Re:Calling Dos commands from inside a program?

Captain <captain99_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to run the dos commands "Del & Move"
> from within a pascal program?

Yes, MS-DOS commands can be given from within a Turbo Pascal program.

 9) How do I execute an MS-DOS command from within a TP program?

 165966 Jan 8 2000 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers, linked

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Other Threads