firebird : error reading data from connection

Hello,

I've got an application using Delphi 6, Firebird and Delphi Interbase
components. When I access my database through the network ervything goes fine
for, say, 1 minute and then I lost the connection to the database and get the
message "error reading data from the connection"

Do you know where I can be wrong ?

Thank you

Julien

Re:firebird : error reading data from connection

J F <jfk_...@netcourrier.com> wrote:
> I've got an application using Delphi 6, Firebird and Delphi Interbase
> components. When I access my database through the network ervything goes fine
> for, say, 1 minute and then I lost the connection to the database and get the
> message "error reading data from the connection"
> Do you know where I can be wrong ?
> Thank you

Va voir sur les listes www.ibphoenix.com.

Paul...