DBNavigator

Hi there,

I am using the DBNabigator and when the delete button (-) is pressed
I want to be able to show my own confirmation instead of the one delphi has.

But I can not do it because the BeforeAction will not stop the action, and
the onclick is executed once the DBNavigator action is first executed.

Any good suggestions

Cheers - Sotos

Re:DBNavigator

If you use DbGrid go to options and set confirm delete to false
Sotirios D. Karanasios (Sotos) wrote:

> Hi there,

> I am using the DBNabigator and when the delete button (-) is pressed
> I want to be able to show my own confirmation instead of the one delphi has.

> But I can not do it because the BeforeAction will not stop the action, and
> the onclick is executed once the DBNavigator action is first executed.

> Any good suggestions

> Cheers - Sotos

Other Threads