How to set Providername of ClientDataset at runtime

Hello,

i create a TSqlQuery, a TDataSetProvider and TClientDataset at
runtime. If I set the property ProviderName to
DataSetProvider.Name and then set DataSet to true i get a
error "missing Datasetprovider. How can I specify the provider
correctly ?

Thank you
Hans-Peter Sannert

Re:How to set Providername of ClientDataset at runtime

Try

ClientDataSet1.SetProvider(TheProviderComponent);

instead.

--
Bill (TeamB)