Automatically connect to internet when the user connects

Question,

If somebody connects to the internet by dial-up or on a different way. How
can I let my application know that the user connects to the internet, so
that my application can connect also then?

Greetings,
Denis

Re:Automatically connect to internet when the user connects

D.F.W.M. Minning <167...@student.fbk.eur.nl> wrote in message

<88r8uf$lk...@popeye.eur.nl>...

>Question,

>If somebody connects to the internet by dial-up or on a different way. How
>can I let my application know that the user connects to the internet, so
>that my application can connect also then?

>Greetings,
>Denis

Duh. Just ping your ISP, or Microsoft, or www.bambi.com, every five
seconds.