MMTools - Anyone having problems contacting Swiftsoft?

I placed an order for MMTools via Share-IT 1 week ago but after an initial
acknowledgement Email from Swiftsoft (I dont think this was an
autoresponder) I have heard nothing more and not received the components I
paid for. Several Emails have not been replied to.

Does anyone know if there are problems?

Share-IT say they have sent a reminder but still no response.

Peter Harris

Re:MMTools - Anyone having problems contacting Swiftsoft?

Hello Peter,

Is MMTools ModelMaker Tools?
Is so, could you please send a copy of the confimation email
to sa...@modelmakertools.com and we'll see what went wrong.

Gerrit Beuze
ModelMaker Tools

> I placed an order for MMTools via Share-IT 1 week ago but after an initial
> acknowledgement Email from Swiftsoft (I dont think this was an
> autoresponder) I have heard nothing more and not received the components I
> paid for. Several Emails have not been replied to.

> Does anyone know if there are problems?

> Share-IT say they have sent a reminder but still no response.

> Peter Harris

Re:MMTools - Anyone having problems contacting Swiftsoft?

> Is MMTools ModelMaker Tools?

No,

MMTools is Multimedia tools published by Swiftsoft (www.swiftsoft.de)

The problem is that they are excellent and I am very keen to purchase them
after using the trial but although I have paid,   have heard nothing more.

Share-IT have offered to refund my money if I still dont get a response but
honestly I would prefer the tools.  (Although  I am a bit worried about
support)

Does anyone else know of an alternative Multimedia toolkit?

Peter Harris

"Gerrit Beuze" <ger...@modelmaker.demon.nl> wrote in message

> Hello Peter,

> Is MMTools ModelMaker Tools?
> Is so, could you please send a copy of the confimation email
> to sa...@modelmakertools.com and we'll see what went wrong.

> Gerrit Beuze
> ModelMaker Tools

> > I placed an order for MMTools via Share-IT 1 week ago but after an
initial
> > acknowledgement Email from Swiftsoft (I dont think this was an
> > autoresponder) I have heard nothing more and not received the components
> > paid for. Several Emails have not been replied to.

> > Does anyone know if there are problems?

> > Share-IT say they have sent a reminder but still no response.

> > Peter Harris

Re:MMTools - Anyone having problems contacting Swiftsoft?

Seems like Ronald also runs Alcatech...

http://www.alcatech.de/html/index.php

...since the reseller/partner agreement has his name on it as a contact.

Maybe calling  (+49) 351 / 44 03 27 - 0  will get you a person who can track
him down...

Eric

Re:MMTools - Anyone having problems contacting Swiftsoft?

Thanks a lot for that bit of sleuthing.

I will phone them tomorrow

Peter

"Eric Hill" <e...@ijack.net> wrote in message

> Seems like Ronald also runs Alcatech...

> http://www.alcatech.de/html/index.php

> ...since the reseller/partner agreement has his name on it as a contact.

> Maybe calling  (+49) 351 / 44 03 27 - 0  will get you a person who can
track
> him down...

> Eric

Re:MMTools - Anyone having problems contacting Swiftsoft?

> Thanks a lot for that bit of sleuthing.

You just can't beat Google! <G>

Eric

Re:MMTools - Anyone having problems contacting Swiftsoft?

Hello!

I've followed the MMTools since D3 days, when I bought part of the set and
developed a commercial product with them, and the situation has always been
the same:

+ Very good products, extremely solid and well developed, innovative...
+ Very good demo projects...

- Incomplete product regarding documentation and help files...
- Very strange pricing politics...

Back in those days I got good support from Ronald.

Unfortunately the product hasn't evolved very much since then, and thats a
pity because of the quality and useability...

Regards / Jonas

"Peter Harris" <peterhar...@doctors.org.uk> skrev i meddelandet

> I placed an order for MMTools via Share-IT 1 week ago but after an initial
> acknowledgement Email from Swiftsoft (I dont think this was an
> autoresponder) I have heard nothing more and not received the components I
> paid for. Several Emails have not been replied to.

> Does anyone know if there are problems?

> Share-IT say they have sent a reminder but still no response.

> Peter Harris

Re:MMTools - Anyone having problems contacting Swiftsoft?

Very strange - I have just had a notification that my last 2 Emails to
Ronald were deleted from the server without being read.  They were quite
polite really - just enquiring what was happening with my order.    The
whole situation is most odd and I am seriously considering Share-It's offer
to refund my money.   However I would prefer the tools as they do the job I
want to achieve very well.  It seems odd that he is prepared to lose an
order like this.

What I dont understand is why he doesnt sell the tools to another company
who can support them as everyone seems to think they are good.

Peter

"Jonas Nystr?m" <jon...@telia.com> wrote in message

> Hello!

> I've followed the MMTools since D3 days, when I bought part of the set and
> developed a commercial product with them, and the situation has always
been
> the same:

> + Very good products, extremely solid and well developed, innovative...
> + Very good demo projects...

> - Incomplete product regarding documentation and help files...
> - Very strange pricing politics...

> Back in those days I got good support from Ronald.

> Unfortunately the product hasn't evolved very much since then, and thats a
> pity because of the quality and useability...

> Regards / Jonas

> "Peter Harris" <peterhar...@doctors.org.uk> skrev i meddelandet
> > I placed an order for MMTools via Share-IT 1 week ago but after an
initial
> > acknowledgement Email from Swiftsoft (I dont think this was an
> > autoresponder) I have heard nothing more and not received the components
> > paid for. Several Emails have not been replied to.

> > Does anyone know if there are problems?

> > Share-IT say they have sent a reminder but still no response.

> > Peter Harris

Re:MMTools - Anyone having problems contacting Swiftsoft?

Eureka - they have arrived

Peter

"Peter Harris" <peterhar...@doctors.org.uk> wrote in message

> Very strange - I have just had a notification that my last 2 Emails to
> Ronald were deleted from the server without being read.  They were quite
> polite really - just enquiring what was happening with my order.    The
> whole situation is most odd and I am seriously considering Share-It's
offer
> to refund my money.   However I would prefer the tools as they do the job
> want to achieve very well.  It seems odd that he is prepared to lose an
> order like this.

> What I dont understand is why he doesnt sell the tools to another company
> who can support them as everyone seems to think they are good.

> Peter

> "Jonas Nystr?m" <jon...@telia.com> wrote in message
> > Hello!

> > I've followed the MMTools since D3 days, when I bought part of the set
and
> > developed a commercial product with them, and the situation has always
> been
> > the same:

> > + Very good products, extremely solid and well developed, innovative...
> > + Very good demo projects...

> > - Incomplete product regarding documentation and help files...
> > - Very strange pricing politics...

> > Back in those days I got good support from Ronald.

> > Unfortunately the product hasn't evolved very much since then, and thats
> > pity because of the quality and useability...

> > Regards / Jonas

> > "Peter Harris" <peterhar...@doctors.org.uk> skrev i meddelandet
> > > I placed an order for MMTools via Share-IT 1 week ago but after an
> initial
> > > acknowledgement Email from Swiftsoft (I dont think this was an
> > > autoresponder) I have heard nothing more and not received the
components
> > > paid for. Several Emails have not been replied to.

> > > Does anyone know if there are problems?

> > > Share-IT say they have sent a reminder but still no response.

> > > Peter Harris

Other Threads