Adding Properties to Forms??

Billy Nice wrote:

> I've recently moved over to Delphi 2.0  and the first problem I have is form reuse. Ideally, I want
> a form in the object repository which can writes its size and position to the registry. The form
> will have one added property which stores where in the registry to store the size and position of
> its self. In practice, using the registry is not a problem, it's the property not being visible in
> the object inspector at runtime. Any ideas why???

The property has to be in the published section.

M.

--
Martin Larsson, author of several unknown utilities for DOS and Windows.
mailto:martin.lars...@delfi-data.msmail.telemax.no

Re:Adding Properties to Forms??

I've recently moved over to Delphi 2.0  and the first problem I have is form reuse. Ideally, I want
a form in the object repository which can writes its size and position to the registry. The form
will have one added property which stores where in the registry to store the size and position of
its self. In practice, using the registry is not a problem, it's the property not being visible in
the object inspector at runtime. Any ideas why???

Thanks

--
Billy Nice

E-Mail: bi...@sysgenics.co.uk        SysGenics Limited
Telephone: +44 0181 296 9091         Central House, 1 Alwyne Road
Fax: +44 0181 296 9160               Wimbledon, London, SW19 7AB, UK