context-sensitive help

hi,

My help file creator creates context-sensitive help file, it even creates a
pas file with a list of all the context numbers as constants.

I included the Help file in my delphi project and gave several of my object
a HelpContext number but when I press F1 it keeps saying the the Topic does
not exists ?????

what am I doing wrong

Alex
--
for some delphi tips:

http://www.euronet.nl/users/darkside/

Re:context-sensitive help

Alex wrote:

> hi,

> My help file creator creates context-sensitive help file, it even creates a
> pas file with a list of all the context numbers as constants.

> I included the Help file in my delphi project and gave several of my object
> a HelpContext number but when I press F1 it keeps saying the the Topic does
> not exists ?????

> what am I doing wrong

> Alex

[snip]

Alex,

Check the following:

1. In Project|Options|Application|Help File you have set up the help
file name as required.

2. In your help file generator you have created ("compiled") the help
file.

Usually it is one of these two.

HTH
Peter Hill.