Is Dial-Up-Networking, RAS installed?

I wonder if there is some short simple code that can check if
Dial-Up-Networking (RAS) is installed on the machine the program is
running on. Preferably something else than just seeing if rasapi is
there...

Jonas

Re:Is Dial-Up-Networking, RAS installed?

In article <3506C8CE.DAAD2...@mail.bip.net>, Jonas <jonas.sand...@mail.bip.net>
writes

>I wonder if there is some short simple code that can check if
>Dial-Up-Networking (RAS) is installed on the machine the program is
>running on. Preferably something else than just seeing if rasapi is
>there...

I check for the existence of the RAS registry key as this works
with NT and 95:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\RemoteAccess

I've never had any problems with this. If I'm wrong, I'd be upset,
but would like to hear a better way :-)

--
Jeremy Collins

Other Threads