problem with dbnavigator with windows98!

I have a problem with dbnavigator (delphi2.0) in windows98!
The glyph in de buttons are deformed. The glyph's from bitbtn's are ok.
The program is compiled in windows NT4.0 and must run with windows98.

What do I need to do to correct this?

Re:problem with dbnavigator with windows98!

>newsreader wrote in message <7d5328$gu...@news.worldonline.nl>...
>I have a problem with dbnavigator (delphi2.0) in windows98!
>The glyph in de buttons are deformed. The glyph's from bitbtn's are ok.
>The program is compiled in windows NT4.0 and must run with windows98.

>What do I need to do to correct this?

Try installing internet explorer 4.01 or 401comupd.exe from microsoft on the
development machine, then open the form and save it again. This might help.
Maby try moving it to Delphi4. That might help too.

Dennis Fantoni.

Other Threads