Error importing type library for cdo.dll

I'm tring to import the type library for cdo.dll but Delphi generate all
methods and properties of type OleVariant.
Is there a bug of Delphi (4) ?

TIA

Sergio Sette

Re:Error importing type library for cdo.dll

Nope, no bug. That's just the way Microsoft designed CDO.dll.

have fun
--
Binh Ly
Visit my COM Notes at http://www.castle.net/~bly/com

Sergio Sette <sse...@tin.it> wrote in message

> I'm tring to import the type library for cdo.dll but Delphi generate all
> methods and properties of type OleVariant.
> Is there a bug of Delphi (4) ?

> TIA

> Sergio Sette

Re:Error importing type library for cdo.dll

> Nope, no bug. That's just the way Microsoft designed CDO.dll.

Are you sure ? With VB i can see all the methods and properties with the
right type !!

Sergio Sette

Other Threads