Create form so its on the taskbar

How do I Create form so its on the taskbar, just like in Internet Explorer
when you start downloading and the download box is accessable on the
taskbar?

Lynear

Re:Create form so its on the taskbar

Override the CreateParams method of your form with this one.

procedure Form1.CreateParams(var params: TCreateParams);
begin
    inherited CreateParams(params);
    params.ExStyle := params.ExStyle  or WS_EX_APPWINDOW;
end;

~AM~

"Dan" <dispal...@bendcable.com> wrote in message

> How do I Create form so its on the taskbar, just like in Internet Explorer
> when you start downloading and the download box is accessable on the
> taskbar?

> Lynear

Other Threads