Drag and Drop from external application to Delphi application

see http://www.melander.dk

Very good drag/drop components that do this both ways (and files and images
and other stuff)

Greg Lorriman
Handy, free utils at http://www.lorriman.demon.co.uk

Francesco Gambino <dy...@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message

> Hi there,

> I would like to know how I can made a Drag and Drop from an
> external application to my Delphi 4 application.
> I would like to capture, for example, to drag and drop an URL
> from IE4 to my application. I note that the Drag and Drop events
> on Dephi applications only capture "internal" drag and drop.
> There is a way to do this? An easy way?

> Thank You,
> Francesco Gambino.

Re:Drag and Drop from external application to Delphi application

Lots of good other stuff indeed! I recommend www.melander.dk too. Clear
site, good and professional looking components. For some obscure reason, I
almost never update my own site, if I did the link would already be there.

IByte
Visit my home page at: http://home.student.utwente.nl/v.a.vandertuin

PS. I am not affiliated with melander.dk, I just have seen it and like it.

In article <7uddia$3p...@draco.tiscalinet.it>, Francesco Gambino wrote:
> I would like to capture, for example, to drag and drop an URL
> from IE4 to my application

Check out the examples at our web site, in particular the example that
demonstrates your specific need:
<http://www.unitoops.com/uoole/examples/urltest.htm>

Regards, Jim.
--