Error:table is full,how can i do?

hi,ervery one:
I've a table,but it doesnot work just now(it can be :the PC is down by
directory power just when the user save data).when i open it under delphi
IDE,can't be open.so I use DataBase desktop to pack it,but an error is
show"table is full",who can tell me how to do with it(online waiting...)?

thanks to you.

Re:Error:table is full,how can i do?

When you ask database question you need to tell us what database you
are using if you want an accurate answer. I will guess that you are
using Paradox tables.

aradox tables are limited to 64k blocks. The default block size is 2k
bytes for a default maximum table size of 128 mb. Valid block sizes
are 2, 4, 16 and 32k. You can change the block size of an existing
table with a utility program at
www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html. To change the default
block size of tables you create in the future change the block size
parameter of the Paradox driver using BDE Administrator.

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:Error:table is full,how can i do?

thanks to you(my table type is Paradox,you are good)

"Bill Todd" <b...@notthis.dbginc.com>
??????:s89gbv4t7i4mh2hlar5bavoalq25ie8...@4ax.com...