Problems with DBEXPINT.DCU

This is an explain on how to solve to save correctly International
characters on Interbase
My Application is running Delphi 6.02, Interbase with dbExpress in a 3 tier
environment.
Then I had a problems with any International character the user tried to
write on DB.
When the user changed 3 records, 2 with International characters (, , ?,
etc) were not posted and the other one, properly written to DB.
Because that problems, I lost a week trying to find a way to solve it.

The problem occurs when you use DBEXPINT.DCU inside your Server App. Dont
do that

Just put DBEXPINT.DLL in your App directory and itll run fine.

Re:Problems with DBEXPINT.DCU

> Then I had a problems with any International character the user tried to
> write on DB.
> The problem occurs when you use DBEXPINT.DCU inside your Server App.
> Dont
> do that
> Just put DBEXPINT.DLL in your App directory and itll run fine.

Reported as bug 1452 in Quality Central...

--
Marco Dugoni

Other Threads