Reading 3D Studio Max file format in Delphi

I am going to try some OpenGL in delphi, and was just wondering if anyone
knew how to read a 3D Studio Max file with delphi (like all of the vertices
and things) so that I can draw that image using OpenGL.

Re:Reading 3D Studio Max file format in Delphi

Try Wotsit: www.wotsit.org
It has some of the 3DS file formats.  It depends on what version of the
format you want.

--Joe

Joel Edwards wrote:
> I am going to try some OpenGL in delphi, and was just wondering if
> anyone
> knew how to read a 3D Studio Max file with delphi (like all of the
> vertices
> and things) so that I can draw that image using OpenGL.

   I made i simple program that read 3dsMax 2 ASE  .
    i can send you  if you wont.

Other Threads