How can I find the MAC address of the ethernet adapter under D4

Help,

Can someone please point me to a method to return the MAC address of an
ethernet adapter under Delphi 4.

many thanks,

david

ps please reply to the list as return address is bogus, or fix up the
obvious dclarke<myrealbox>com

Re:How can I find the MAC address of the ethernet adapter under D4

"David" wrote:
> Help,

> Can someone please point me to a method to return the MAC address of an
> ethernet adapter under Delphi 4.

Resque,

The Jedi Code Library has such a function called "GetMacAddress" in
JclSysInfo.pas.

The (opensource) JCL is available here:
http://delphi-jedi.org/Jedi:CODELIBJCL:76972

Copy of the download link:
ftp://delphi-jedi.org/Code_Library/Beta_2/JCL.zip

-ThomasN

Re:How can I find the MAC address of the ethernet adapter under D4

The Jedi Component Library contains a function for MAC addresses.
Download from http://www.delphi-jedi.org/Jedi:CODELIBJCL

"David" <da...@no-this-is-bogus.com> schreef in bericht

> Help,

> Can someone please point me to a method to return the MAC address of an
> ethernet adapter under Delphi 4.

> many thanks,

> david

> ps please reply to the list as return address is bogus, or fix up the
> obvious dclarke<myrealbox>com

Other Threads